Yukon Hardcore Locking Hubs feature chromoly internals and all-steel construction for ultimate durability and strength. These hubs won't disengage under high torque applications and default to the locked position in use. Engagement comes from just a 1/3 turn of the all-steel, low-profile bezel, ensuring quick changes between two-wheel and four-wheel drive. Yukon Hardcore locking hubs are not only great looking, but feature a low-profile design to minimize impact with obstacles, as well as a proprietary coating on the locking gears for decreased friction and a long service life.
- Fits 1979-1991 GM, 1978-1997 F350 and 1979-1993 Dodge one ton fronts with Dana Spicer 60
- Chromoly internals for added strength
- All steel construction
- 1/3 turn from disengaged to engaged
- Defaults to locked position
- Low profile bezel to reduce impact with obstacles
- This kit will fit internal lockout/flange designs only. It is not compatible with external lockout/flange style hubs.
- YHC70001 - 35 spline
- YHC70003 - 30 Spline
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov