Reid Racing Heavy Duty Dana 60 Knuckles
- Sold individually
- The strongest Dana 60 knuckles on the market
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- 100% interchangeable with a Chevy kingpin knuckle
- 5th bolt hole for high steer arms (4 bolt arms still fit)
- Cast in steering stop eliminates bent stop bolts
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4″ rod end
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Left and right knuckles sold individually
- Chevy/Dodge Kingpin: D60001CL (left, driver’s side), D60001CR (right, passenger’s side)
- Ford Kingpin: D60001FL (left, driver’s side), D60001FR (right, passenger’s side)
Ford versions are based on the stronger Chevy casting: they will accept factory
Ford spindles and brakes, but they use the lower Chevy style steering arm
and Chevy tie rod taper. Some steering modifications may be needed on Ford applications.
Knuckles for off road use only.
There is no warranty on this product.